Lord Street School believes that all children are equally important and that all should be given an education that allows them to 'be the best they can'. We want our school to be a place which enthuses, inspires and motivates children to achieve their potential and excel.
To achieve this we will work with you, other schools and professionals to make sure that each child gets the support they need. We will work with you and them to make sure that they understand that if they believe in themselves, work hard and learn from their mistakes that they can achieve amazing things.
To this end we aim:
- To provide the highest standard of education.
- To provide a safe learning environment.
- To make learning inspirational and fun, giving our children a love of learning.
- To enable and encourage children to aspire and dream.
- To develop children’s self-belief and confidence.
- To encourage children to question and take risks.
- To develop perseverance and resilience.
- To individualise learning.
- To help children develop effective social skills which will help them to become 21st Century learners.
- To equip them with the skills, knowledge and attitudes they will need to take their place in the wider world.
Our Behaviour Expectations