We were last inspected in July 2014 and were judged to be "Good".
Key points from the report included:
- Pupils made good process and achieved well throughout the school from their different starting points.
- Children get a very good start to their learning in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Teaching is good across the school and staff know pupils well and usually have high expectations of what they can achieve.
- Pupils' behaviour is good. They enjoy coming to school and are keen to learn. They say they are well looked after and feel safe in the school.
- School leaders, including governors, have a clear understanding of how well the school is performing and where it can improve further.
- Pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is strong.
- Parents are very supportive of the school.
To read the full report from July 2014, please click below.
Ofsted Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think of your child’s school, including:
- how happy your child is at the school
- how the school manages bullying or challenging behaviour
If your child has special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), we will ask how well the school supports them.
The questionnaire can be completed at any time - you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
We will use your responses to help us plan inspections. The information you provide can:
- inform discussions inspectors have with school leaders during an inspection
- help Ofsted decide when to inspect a school
In addition to this, we also publish the overall summary of the responses to Ofsted Parent View. This information is anonymised.
To complete Parent View - click here to complete